Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!



My birthday was Friday, June 4th. I turned 24. I cannot believe how much I have and how much I have been blessed in 24 short years. Most notably, I have a fantastic husband and an amazing little boy. God has blessed me in ways I cannot even comprehend. I have so much in my life to love and I feel so loved. I hope I always remember what it was like to have so much at so young and I hope I always realize that I don't deserve it. God has been so generous. I love my family (extended included!) :)

Here are some pictures from my birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before posting, we ask that you do not include any personal information about yourself or about our family. Just use discretion; we want to protect our privacy as much as possible. Thanks!