Sunday, March 21, 2010

My First Blog Ever

Let me start off by saying that I have never been a blogger. I have never really written anything personal online before but I thought that our family members who do not live around the corner might still like to see our little man grow up. Likewise, there are important people to us who live far away who we would like to know Bubba as deeply as they can from further away. That being said, I apologize in advance if this blog A) is Boring B) is Amateur or C) has far too many annoying "First time parent" musings. Deal with it. We love you and want you to share in the sickeningly cute "firsts" of our son!

Random thought: Why is Webdings ever a font choice for my text?

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with it and loving every minute! We love Bennett ever so much and this is really terrific! Both of you have done a great job, and yes, when he gets older he will not like everything in it, but will deal with it. Love all of you, Gramps Joe & Gram Janie

    ReplyDelete

Before posting, we ask that you do not include any personal information about yourself or about our family. Just use discretion; we want to protect our privacy as much as possible. Thanks!